Welcome to my A2 Media Blog

Tuesday 23 November 2010

Film Review

For my A2 Ancillary task 2 I had to create a film review that would go into a well know magazine. After buying different film magazines and looking into different housing styles I decided to use a template that I saw in total magazine. I chose this particular one as it was a good layout that wasn't too predominate on the use of images so I would be able to write a detailed review that had a good amount of text in it. With other reviews that I saw it was very image focused and there was not much depth in terms of what the review was saying.
This is my Final Review

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading your review Sharon and agree with every word! The layout you used looks very realistic and the picture was very relative to what you said about the film. Your tagline for the picture is also very clever. Well done :)

    ReplyDelete