Welcome to my A2 Media Blog

Wednesday 29 December 2010

Film Review Research and Planning

Textual Analysis


  • Before creating my review I had to conduct research into what made a good review and how to write one. I researched and looked on various different websites for tips and advice and came up with a summary of what I thought the most important tips are to consider and presented it in a magazine format, shown below. I used a magazine layout as I thought it tied in well the the magazine review theme.
  • I had to scan various other reviews that I had looked at to broaden my knowledge of film reviews and how they can be presented
  • When I finally decided the layout I wanted to use, I briefly de constructed it highlighting important element that I needed to include in mine in order to generate the same housing style.
Loading......


Final Implementation

No comments:

Post a Comment