Welcome to my A2 Media Blog

Sunday 31 October 2010

Location

In order to be able to film we had to find a location to do so. After many group considerations and discussions our first initial idea was to film at Barking Abbey School Media block. However, after I conducted a location assessment I realised some problems and reported back to me group. We then had to re-think our ideas.
Location Reece
After rethinking ideas this is the location we decided. I then put together a location reece.
Location Reece

Because of predicted thunderstorms taking place on the day all four cast members are available we have had to resort to using our previous location [Barking Abbey , Media Block] to film some scenes of our film. We have had to analyse previous problems and work around them in order to make the most of our location.



No comments:

Post a Comment